Harry Potter 6

I saw the latest Harry Potter movie yesterday, which I was really looking forward to. This will count as my complaint and my review for the movie, and I will most especially point out the differences between the book and the movie, which quite possibly could have cost the movie some of it's integrity.

Really, I was annoyed with the ending, I think it went way too long, especially the cave part.
I liked the beginning.
I'm sorry to say, that I cannot stand canon pairings. I liked Ron and Hermione, because that's the only one I can really endure, but the whole Ginny and Harry thing was a bit overdone, and I expected a bit more of Ginny.
I loved Malfoy's role. Besides the fact that he's a "stupid git" and a coward, I really like him.
I loved the line between Harry and Prof. Slughorn:
"Harry!"
"Sir!"
Oh, you have to see it to believe it.
Um, I don't like that they completely skipped Bill and Fleur's relationship, as seen in the chapter "An Excess of Phlegm". It leaves a big hole in the next one...Maybe it's a deleted scene.
What else?
Dumbledore's funeral never went ahead. I don't like that either.
Also, I expected more fight scenes, bigger fights, especially the end. The one by the Burrow was really just filler.
And lastly, I think I wanted more magic. I don't really know what more to say, but I'm bound to do some more research on this.
My review? 6/10. Shame.


0 comments:

Post a Comment