Awards

Emmy Nominations were announced last Thursday, so I am a bit slow, but I wanted to congratulate and cheer on the people who I think deserve it, as well as giving my opinion on the snubs.

Presenter Jim Parsons is up for Best Actor in a Comedy.
30 Rock is up for a record 22 nominations.
Chuck is up for Best Stunt Coordination for Chuck vs. the First Date. I'm quite appalled that Chuck didn't get any other noms.
See the rest of them here at ETOnline.
Other awards that I think deserve recognition are Television Without Pity's Tubey Awards. TWoP is a fansite, so I guess it's very appropriate that the fans can have their say. They have a set of ten polls each week in the summer, so I suggest you hop to it.
See the nominees and vote for your favourites here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment