MTV Movie Awards

This is just my tiny scoop from the minuscule 5 minutes of the MTV Movie Awards I saw. Thankfully, I had impeccable timing as tuned in when they announced the Breakthrough Male Award.

Nominees were Dev Patel, Taylor Lautner, Bob'ee Something, Ben Barnes and Robert Pattinson. No duh who won...Rob did!! Congrats love, you are gorgeous on stage...not to mention as Edward Cullen.
Though I didn't hang around for the New Moon trailer to be aired, I caught the next incident. One Bruno- Sasha Baron Cohen- flying around above the crowd when his rig stops, and he slowly descends, baring his rear and tea-bagging Eminem. Surely, it was much funnier than I make it sound, but it was an accident, I've heard.
I must say that as Zac Efron won Best Male Personality, I was outraged, but damn, did he look good. He just needs a haircut.
Also, a scene from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince aired. It was a pensieve scene...with Tom Riddle as a kid. I don't know how to describe the scene but the effects were awesome.
I haven't got much more to say, but I really did love the NM trailer, when I saw it.
Much love.


0 comments:

Post a Comment