3 Shirtless Hunks

Hehehe...I wouldn't dare post this on World of Twilight...or would I? Doesn't matter, too late.
Anyway, I log onto my computer this morning to check out my totally new and really awesome New Moon wallpaper. It's fan-made by a girl called Antonella. She wouldn't let people hotlink, so the link to her site is here.

So, I was looking through my dashboard when I see this piece of gold waiting for me. Mmm... yeah. A Poll on People.com, "Which Twilight Hunk has the Best Chest?" I could not resist. I immediately clicked on the link to vote for either Rob, Cam or Tay.
In my opinion, Taylor's got the best chest, but Cam has the best abs...Rob is...hot. But cold. As Edward. Anyway, I'll just link to the site so you can decide for yourself. Yummy Yummy Pervy Time here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment