And the Winner is...

NOT ADAM LAMBERT. America, you disappoint me. You don't vote for Adam because he's gay maybe??

C'mon, we all know Adam was going to win from the start, he was BY-FAR the best competitor.
Oh well. Say hello to your next Anthony Callea.
If you don't know who that is, he is a 27 year-old Australian singer. He was runner-up in the 2nd season of Australian Idol in 2004, and somehow lost to Casey Donovan (really...big emo chick). He is now known for winning one ARIA award but also having the highest AND fastest selling song, The Prayer. He was a fabulous contestant and, what else is that he is gay. Hells yeah.
Maybe it's just me, but Kris' winning doesn't look too good.
Anyway, Megan and Anoop. WTF???
Today is what I will call "ultimate WTF Thursday".
What also annoys me is that Kris forgot his lyrics, and stuff. But I guess he got it because, if you look at it, he was a hot guy. Like, COME ON, but he was not better in music than Adam. What I was going to say that his popularity has SOARED, it's like he's collecting everyone elses votes. When I saw American Idol last week, I thought Adam was in sh*t because he was Bottom 2, and it looked like Kris had more fans, but I assured myself Adam would win. And he didn't.
I must say, this is a farce of ultimate proportions, but good on you, Kris. You'd have to be the hardest working person out there to beat Adam. And hot. And straight.
Man, those guys are hot. My mood has totally improved since the beginning of this post.
Aw well, I've gotta say, I love them both. Much love ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment